Set yourself free from stress and depression

Five ways to counteract stress and depression with God's Word:


1. Turn and look to God

Psalm 9:9-10 (CEB): The LORD is a safe place for the oppressed - a safe place in difficult times. Those who know Your name trust You because You have not abandoned any who seek You, LORD.

Psalm 40:1-2 (CEB): I put all my hope in the LORD. He leaned down to me; He listened to my cry for help. He lifted me out of the pit of death, out of the mud and filth, and set my feet on solid rock. He steadied my legs.


2. Cry out to God

Psalm 34:17-18 (CEB): When the righteous cry out, the LORD listens; He delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those whose spirits are crushed.

Psalm 56:8-11 (CEB): You Yourself have kept track of my misery. Put my tears into Your bottle - aren't they on Your scroll already? Then my enemies will retreat when I cry out. I know this because God is mine. God: whose word I praise. The LORD: whose word I praise. I trust in God; I won't be afraid. What can anyone do to me?


3. Humble before God

1 Peter 5:6-7 (CEB): Therefore, humble yourselves under God’s power so that He may raise you up in the last day. Throw all your anxiety onto Him, because He cares about you.


4. Meditate on God's Word

Proverbs 12:25 (CEB): Anxiety leads to depression, but a good word encourages.

Romans 8:5-6 (NKJV): For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.


5. Give thanks to God

Philippians 4:6-7 (CEB): Don’t be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks. Then the peace of God that exceeds all understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 (NKJV): But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Click to watch the video in TiC Youtube Channel.




Find freedom and safety in every stage of your life!

I want to share with you a night vision that I've received from the Lord recently, and here it goes:  I saw a building with different fl...