He will guide you with His eye!

Words from the Lord:
"Time will change. Situation will change. Environment will change. But do not fear! I will guide you with My eyes as long as you seek Me. You will not stumble as long as you stay close to Me. Remember, I am your Shield, and your Exceedingly Great Reward!"

What does "I will guide you with My eyes" mean here? In Psalm 32:8 (NKJV), the Lord says, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." The word 'eye' here is 'ayin' in Hebrew, and in this context, it means 'with the way I see how things should be' or 'with the way I think best for you'.

Now, there are other Bible versions that put it as, "I will watch over you", and nothing wrong with that. But if you look at the NKJV version, you'll find a deeper understanding on what this means. It's not just protecting you by 'watching over you', but it's to protect you by guiding your every thought, sight, and action!

In a time like this, which is also a time of change and new strategies, seek the Lord for even the new ways and new approach in how you do things, whether in ministry or in any other area of your life! If you listen to Him, and do according to what He says, you are going to see yourself moving in greater ways, going forward!

There's never before that you need more of the wisdom of God and knowledge of God but for such time as this! But one assurance for you in this time of transition is: "Fear not!" Because whoever that put their trust in the Lord and seek His way, there will be no dead-end road for you! The Lord's wisdom, knowledge and understanding will be with you, as long as you seek Him. Amen!

Therefore, let your mind be aligned with His mind (Philippians 2:5) to know what He thinks, what He likes, and what His will is. When you align your perspective with His perspective, your attitude, your opinion, your interest, and your motivation will also change! You'll not be so easily influenced by whatever the world says, but you will want God's will be done through your life. Amen!

For the preaching video, click to watch
For more information about this ministry, visit https://www.triumphinchrist.today/

Find freedom and safety in every stage of your life!

I want to share with you a night vision that I've received from the Lord recently, and here it goes:  I saw a building with different fl...